Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (‘the Terms’) govern the users (‘you’ or ‘your’) use of the website www.sandsapparel.co.uk (‘the Website’) Limited whose registered office is at Companies House, 4 Abbey Orchard Street, Westminster, London, SW1P 2HT. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access nor use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms then please contact us.
- PLACING AN ORDER.
- Find the product(s) you want on the SandS Apparel website
- Select the size you require and press ‘Add to Basket’
- Once you’ve added all of the items you require to your basket, select checkout option
- You will be asked to input your shipping & billing details
- Review your order to ensure all items & details are correct
- Press ‘Place Order’
- You will then receive an order confirmation via email to the email address provided at the time of ordering
In the unlikely circumstance we’d be unable to fulfil your order for whatever reason, an email will be sent to the address supplied by yourself when you placed the order explaining the issue that may have arose.
Remember to check your basket and delivery information to ensure your order is correct before pressing the ‘Place Your Order’ button, as we may not be able to amend your order once it has been submitted.
1.1 GJS SUPPLIES LTD RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT OR CANCEL YOUR ORDER FULFILLMENT OF ALL ORDERS ON THE SANDS APPAREL WEBSITE. WE EXPLICITLY RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO ACCEPT YOUR ORDER FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- The product is not available / in stock.
- Your billing information is not correct or not verifiable.
- Your order has been suspected of fraudulent activity.
- We could not deliver to the address provided by yourself.
- Force Majeure.
- In the event of misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the website information.
1.2 DATA CHECK
We may run some checks on your details before we ship your order. These checks may include verifying your address and payment details linked to your order. Any orders found to be made under fraudulent pretences will be followed up with an investigation.
The product prices displayed on the website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order. The exact shipping rates depend on the country where your order is being delivered.
2.1 PRICE CHANGES
GJS SUPPLIES LTD reserves the right to change the price of a product at any time without any forewarning. Any orders placed prior to this change cannot be amended to the revised price.
- SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All orders made on the GJS SUPPLIES LTD website are dispatched from the UK. We aim to get all orders out on the same day; however, due to volumes this is not always possible. Tracking numbers, if applicable, are included in dispatch confirmation emails.
GJS SUPPLIES LTD cannot be held accountable for parcels delayed to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to the following:
Customs, service strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, epidemics or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
Countries outside of the European Union may be subject to additional duties to be paid.
As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you reside in; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival.
The final value of your order does not include any additional duties required. The carrier, prior to delivery, will inform you of the additional duties.
If you refuse to pay the duties to release your order, the order will subsequently be returned back to the GJS SUPPLIES LTD warehouse and refunded. A shipping & handling fee may be deducted from your refund.
By law, GJS SUPPLIES LTD is required to state the correct amount paid for any outgoing international package. Any requests to change this information will be denied.
- PROMOTIONS / OFFERS
4.1 DISCOUNT CODES
Only one discount code can be used per order.
GJS SUPPLIES LTD reserves the right to refuse or cancel the use of a discount code without any further discussion.
Usage of discount codes are subject to stock availability.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
GJS SUPPLIES LTD owns all intellectual property rights in the website and in the material published on it. These works are protected by copyright laws worldwide.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GJS SUPPLIES LTD’S website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials, use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GJS SUPPLIES LTD’S web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GJS SUPPLIES LTD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.